PART-TIME FINANCE ASSOCIATE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dutch Fashion label AMAYA AMSTERDAM was founded in 2019 & STUDIO AMAYA was founded in 2021. Both brands are known for "The power of matching sets". Both brands bring 4 collections per year. The collections consist of unique items, designed in a "set thought "and from beautiful, special materials. The consumer has the option of wearing the top and bottom together or combining them separately with other items from their own wardrobe. The collection is supported by knitwear and sweaters in the colors of the collection, giving the consumer even more opportunity to create different sets.
AMAYA AMSTERDAM and STUDIO AMAYA are growing fast and for this reason we are looking for a new colleague who will help take the company to an even higher level.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Finance employee, you are responsible for all financial management. You have a passion for data analysis and give substance and meaning to numbers. You will work closely with the management team. It is a dynamic environment, where new developments are continuously embraced, leaving plenty of room for personal input and great independence.
The standard financial tasks fall within your remit;
Responsibility for the complete financial administration, including debtor and creditor management and general ledger administration.
Preparation of purchase and sales invoices; responsible for exchanges, back orders and the associated credit notes and invoices
Preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Supporting the profit and loss account, balance sheet, budget and financial statements
Monitoring the financial position of the company, as well as preparing and controlling budgets for all departments.
You are a dynamic person who enjoys contributing to the development of the company and setting it up as efficiently as possible.
- HBO working and thinking level
- Financial or administrative education
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills in the Dutch and English language
- Proven experience in administrative tasks, monitoring, analysis and a passion for data
- Affinity and experience with Omnichannel strategies
- A proactive and result oriented attitude
- Experience with Exact is a PRE
- You are collegial, professional and stress resistant
- You preferably live in the Naarden area and like to be in the office
- A challenging and dynamic part-time position (24 hours a week), within a driven team with an informal, positive and collegial atmosphere
- Nice, ambitious (especially female) colleagues
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions, pension scheme and a very nice arrangement for work clothes of STUDIO - AMAYA AND AMAYA AMSTERDAM.
- Company laptop
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you excited by this job vacant?
Send your resume and motivation letter directly to email@example.com